The 3H from Air Lift Performance is both a height and pressure based management that features 5 preset heights and individual four corner air spring control. The height based sensors give the system the ability to automatically and accurately re-level when loads change (e.g., adding a passenger or traveling with luggage).
Installing height sensors is often a daunting task for the weekend mechanic, but worry not because Air Lift has designed the 3H so that it can operate in "pressure-only mode" in the event that you don't have time to get the sensors installed right away.. Or you just can't wait to test out your new suspension!
The 3H’s wired digital controller displays all four bag pressures as well as the tank pressure. The controller uses a full color, backlit screen and features a rotatable keypad which allows for either vertical or horizontal controller mounting.
Air Lift’s mobile app allows the vehicle to be put into a ‘show mode’ which enables you to remotely control the air suspension using your Bluetooth enabled smart phone (iPhone/Android) from a distance once the vehicle has been turned off. No additional hardware is required to use this feature, it is built into every 3P and 3H system! Future system updates can be applied through the app as well.Features:
- (5) height and pressure presets
- Automatic leveling (with height sensors installed)
- lManual mode for individual air spring control
- Digital controller with color screen
- Rotatable keypad that allows for horizontal mounting
- Mobile app (no additional hardware required)
- System updates through mobile app
- Combined ECU and manifold
- Rise on start
- Limited lifetime warranty